Monday 29 October 2012

Taiping Lake Garden - 27 Oct 12.


I didn't know somehow my kids dragged me to unusual activity of boating on the 2nd day of Aidil Adha break. Luckily I did participated in qurban this morning at Kg. Boyan. So it's quite alright to bring them to Taiping Lake Garden in the evening.

We boated about 40 minutes around the lake. After we were in the middle of the lake, then we felt very calm  as calm as water of the lake. The moment brought my mind back to my childhood days...

I still remember I was able to cycle from my house to Taiping Lake Garden every evening ,
I still remember my daily school pocket money was obtained through part-time work at the place where I am boating now,
I still remember 16 years ago I was accidentally spotted a teenage girl making her way out from Ipoh Bakery outlet together with her parents when I was cycling to Taiping Jaya supermarket, and I never expected at all she is now my infinity...

I wish I could turn back time.






The sole paddler, which is me.

Coconut trees line up along the lake side.

Infamous sign of the lake garden situated at one of small island.

Yong is staring at the water surface just to be sure there is no  scary creatures approaching her boat.

We boating near Maghrib time.

Keep on paddling because the two behind still infant to hold the paddles.

Get ready kids, we're approaching the fountain.

Man-made fountain available at Taiping Lake Garden.

Haha! We're all wet after boating near the fountain.

Ibu get showered too.

Paddling back to pier.

The pier where I used to work there 18 years ago for my pocket money.

No comments:

Post a Comment