Tuesday 16 October 2012

Long live myself.

I turn to 33 years old today.

I explored so many wonderful adventures to reach this day, this age.
Thanks to The Almighty for all the given adventures.
You make me feel so micro compare to your Asma' Husna.
Thanks to Ibu for your miraculous withstand regardless emotions or touches that make me proud of you.
I am glad to have you as my infiniti.
Nevertheless, thanks to Yong and Ad Din for all father and child moments.
If I can change everyday to Saturday or Sunday.
Also thank you to all superiors and friends for your good and never ending friendship.

A joint-birthday party organized by Koda-Ryo members but solely paid by Big Boss.


A first long-haul ride with Ibu to Koh Samui.
An entourage to Haadyai with lovers marked final long journey with our Singa.


Cardio-muscular spasm brought me into unexpected medication period (besides
Central Serous Retinopathy annual suffering)


1,864 curves - a no point of turning ride with experienced bikers.
Allah selamatkan Ismet Ulam Raja Shah Rizan Ahmad Razi.

No comments:

Post a Comment