Wednesday 7 November 2012

Mutton Satay and Beef Noodles Wuhan, China - Oct. 2010

This is another old story of mine. 2 years ago I went to Wuhan China for working purpose. It happened during winter season.

I went there for a 1st time in 2005; to Harbin. I was quite surprise. Most of professional Chinese people I met in Harbin spoke English in British accent. But not so cockney enough. This trip to Wuhan was more surprise. I met Chinese people with La Francaise as their second mother tongue.

The provided resident was Novotel Xin Hua Hotel. Again, a resident with French influence. The hotel provided great amenities worth with its price.


http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-3234-novotel-wuhan-xin-hua/index.shtml
View of the hotel from Xihu Lake

Something is good about this hotel

Yes, they provide praying hat, mat and tasbih too.

Not to forget direction of qiblat

Other amenities inside the room 

Need to mention here that I went there to have some works with French conglomerate. Again, French connection.
Lunch time at Guangzhou-Baiyun International Airport
All team members are ready for next agenda

Me with my superior


Morning meeting held prior official meeting with our Chinese and French counterparts.

Every night after finished meeting, I had my dinner behind hotel. There was a Xinjiang-Muslim restaurant serving halal foods. I must say here that I had tried all their cooks and I preferred their signature mutton satay and beef noodles. The noodles is handmade and it was prepared in front the restaurant.
Xinjiang-Muslim Restaurant

One of worker is preparing noodles starting from dough

Owner of the restaurant is preparing our mutton satay

Beef noodles

Everybody is patiently waiting their foods

Mutton Satay

This is the delicious mutton satay I've ever eaten
China, is very dynamic in all aspect. No wonder our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW himself encouraged all Muslims to obtain knowledge here . And based from my little experience, what he said was true.
Wuhan in memory





No comments:

Post a Comment