Tuesday 6 November 2012

Lobster Restaurant, Sangrok-gu, Republic of Korea - July 11.

This is just an old story but I would like to share with my fellow blog-readers.
Last year I went to Republic of Korea.
It was due to working purpose.

I stayed in Tae Pyung Yang Hotel, Ansan City.
http://www.tpyhotel.co.kr/main/index.php
They was a platoon of Malaysian has been dispatched together.

To make it short, there was a night, some of them planned to have lobster as their dinner meal.
Coincidentally it was birthday one of our buddy; Abdullah Hassan a.k.a Pak Lah.
So I just said YES to be part of the dinner participant plus celebrating birthday of Pak Lah.

Lobster Restaurant, situated 2 blocks in front of our resident.
They served lobster-basis menu.
We ordered grilled-lobster... a lobster each of us.. it was so delicious.

Thanks to Mr. Gary of DCT for his gift to Pak Lah; a birthday cake.

What I can say here is, I wish to be there again.... just for the mouth-watering grilled-lobster.








































No comments:

Post a Comment