Sunday 23 June 2013

Saturday Ultravaganza

It was Saturday 22nd June 13.

Early in the morning Ibu showed her Masterchef talent by serving us home made fusion-style Nasi Lemak.




 
 
 
I believe taste of the Nasi Lemak not only attracting MasterChef juges goût de la Malaisie, Gordon Ramsey surely lifted his eyebrows as well!
 
Before we went to look for kiddies attires at Parkson, I sent my GS to car wash.
 
The bike must be in handsome look as Ibu and I might using her next week for an important occasion in Taiping.... or our own occasion in Hatyai.... or maybe in Ko Yo bridge... or perhaps Pak Bara :-)
 
 
 
Upon returning from Parkson, again Ibu surprised us with her next serving for our lunch; Siakap Stim (Steamed Sea Bass).
 


 

 
Please don't ask me how was the score for serving presentation.
 
I had no idea.
 
But, the only thing I knew about taste for both menus were ULTRAVAGANZA.
 
Thanks Ibu, I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment