Monday 24 December 2012

House warming - Taman Chepor Sentosa

Ibu and I planned this since a month ago. 
Everything was managed so humbly and as moderate as possible.
The event was successfully held; from tahlil (recite) until lunch feast.
Thanks to Ustaz Sazali for helping me leading the tahlil, thanks to my parents and parents in law for all their moral and physical supports till end of the event and thanks to all relatives and neighbours for willing to spend their weekend attending my house warming event.
It was an event to meet and to know my neighbours since the housing estate is still new and also we used the gathering to tell everybody that we're leaving the house early next month.
I still don't have time to upload photos during the event. 
Yong was appointed as event photographer.
I need to copy all shots from her Tab.
Here are some photos of pre-event:



No comments:

Post a Comment